OntoWiki is a Semantic Data Wiki enabling the collaborative creation and (Linked Data) publication of RDF knowledge bases.
OntoWiki is a Semantic Data wiki which enables the collaborative creation and publication of RDF knowledge bases as Linked Data.
How to set up OntoWiki:
- First go to your web directory:
- Then clone our default repository: hg clone https://ontowiki.googlecode.com/hg/ myow
- If you do not already have a Zend in your include-path you need to download it. For this, you can run:
make zendin your myow base directory.
If you can't use make, you can download Zend manually too:
rm -rf libraries/Zend curl -O http://framework.zend.com/releases/ZendFramework-1.11.1/ZendFramework-1.11.1-minimal.tar.gz || wget http://framework.zend.com/releases/ZendFramework-1.11.1/ZendFramework-1.11.1-minimal.tar.gz tar xzf ZendFramework-1.11.1-minimal.tar.gz mv ZendFramework-1.11.1-minimal/library/Zend libraries rm -rf ZendFramework-1.11.1-minimal.tar.gz ZendFramework-1.11.1-minimal
Your OntoWiki installation is now available under: http://localhost/myow/.
- The most important configuration step is the database configuration. First you have to copy these files:
cd /path/to/myow cp config.ini-dist config.ini
- Then you need to change the database configuration in your config.ini: %% store.zenddb.dbname = ontowiki ; your configured DB name store.zenddb.username = ow ; the username to your database server store.zenddb.password = ow ; the pass for this user store.zenddb.dbtype = mysql ; at the moment only mysql tested ;store.zenddb.host = localhost ; default is localhost %%
- After that, go to your OntoWiki URL in your browser (e.g. 'http://localhost/myow/').
- There is a First Steps tutorial online.